I tried out the trim dye on my original 85 interior. The components are in really good shape having come from my low mileage 85 Firebird so I decided rather than try to find decent 30 year old interior, which in my opinion is a complete waste of time, I’d restore what I already have. So this is where I’m up to so far.

As you all know I wanted my hard top to resemble one of the stunt cars, which predominantly were hard top cars, so I’ve spent a lot of time and effort making it appear to be one. The paintwork on the roof fooled my windscreen guy who thought it had a panoramic roof, and he was stood right next to it! He couldn’t believe it when he looked inside!!

I think it looks pretty good and so does everyone else who’s seen it so far. I’m so happy with the way it turned out and its not even finished yet!

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /customers/9/3/1/theknightridercar.org/httpd.www/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_block.php on line 997